Monday, January 2, 2012

Moving on up.

Sorry for my lack of posting.  I have been lost in a sea of boxes, packing tape and newspaper.  We have the majority of our things moved into our new house.  I only know where 50% of our belongings are in which boxes, this does not include my camera.  Parker and I spent our NYE snuggled up on the couch.  I had a mimosa (yuuumm) and Matt went to his brother's place for celebrations.

I'm usually not much for new years resolutions, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to make a few anyways.


1. Continue a healthier lifestyle
Pre-Parker I was 160lbs (a bit on the curvy side), at my last check up before I had Parker I was a whopping 230lbs (I know, right?!).  I had gained 70lbs with him.  I have lost 44lbs of that and I want to continue to lose the fat and gain muscle.  But most of all I want to be healthy for Parker and set a good example for him.
2. Try new things
I must admit, I am a very shy, hesitant person.  Matthew has helped me come out of my shell, but I would like to try more things perhaps without coaxing.  Ideally I would like to meet more people, especially mommy friends.
3. Read more
I LOVE reading a good book, now just to find the time in my day.
4. Get creative
I'm currently teaching myself how to crochet.  I also want to continue learning through painting and photography.  Maybe an art class is in my future?
5. Get my N
This is a big one for me.  I have huge anxiety when it comes to driving.  I'm totally a Sunday driver and I refuse to pass other vehicles.  Everyone seems in such a hurry and it makes me nervous.
6. Continue to learn and grow as a person and mother
I think this one is pretty self explanatory.















No comments:

Post a Comment