Thursday, December 29, 2011

Juno

A few months ago my first pet and feline friend passed away.  Moxy loved to laze around and hump socks, he was quite the character!  Unfortunately not long after Parker was born he died of kidney problems and old age.  He now resides underneath the apple tree in my Dad's yard.


I've been throwing around the idea of getting another furry friend for awhile.  Of course it had to be the perfect fit for our family.  I looked for a couple months, nothing really stuck out to me.  Then I saw her, a medium hair siamese cross.  I thought about getting her for awhile, and then found out she had been spoken for.  Weeks went by and while looking in the pet section on a local shop and swap page, I seen her again.  I had to get her at this point.  My friend drove an hour to go get her for me from a cat rescue in Chetwynd, BC.  So far she has been such a well behaved, playful kitten.  I'm so happy to have a furball to curl up to and some company for when Matt is at camp.


Everyone, this is Juno.


Parker seems to like her, but lets just say we're working on our "nice" touch, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment