Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cloth Diapers


Parker has been in cloth diapers since he was 3 months old.  Before I got pregnant I never seen myself using them.  I had this image of diaper pins, pieces of cloth and rubber pants ingrained in my mind when I thought of cloth diapers.  Little did I know there are soooo many options out there.  We personally use mostly pockets and all in one diapers with a few fitteds thrown into the mix.



Not only are they cute, I'm also saving thousands of dollars (for real) and reducing un needed waste thats polluting our earth.  Disposable diapers contain harmful chemicals and are directly linked to low sperm count in males and asthma.  I'm so glad we made the switch, I wouldn't ever go back to paper diapers.  I thought it would be harder, but really it's been an easy switch to make.


If you're interested in helping our earth and making a healthier choice for your baby, this is a great place to get informed on cloth diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment